Once a listing has ended, a buyer cannot cancel the purchase.
Reason for policy:
A bid or purchase on GunBroker.com is considered a binding agreement/contract; therefore, it cannot be retracted or canceled unless there are exceptional circumstances. All bidding is a binding obligation to complete a transaction. You should not place a bid if you are not able to complete the transaction. If there is a purchase you are unable to complete the seller will need to complete the credit request process.
The buyer can request a purchase be cancelled if:
- Item is no longer available
- Item was damaged or item condition changed, prior to shipment
- Item was stolen or confiscated, prior to shipment
The buyer should contact Contact Customer Support to report the issue, and post appropriate feedback for the seller:
- Navigate to Items I've Won: Welcome> Buying> Won Items
- Under More Options click Leave Feedback
Please, click here to view the Feedback instructions.
Article is closed for comments.