Last Updated 3/6/3019
Once a listing has ended, a buyer cannot cancel the purchase.
Reason for policy:
A bid or purchase on GunBroker.com is considered a binding agreement/contract; therefore, it cannot be retracted or canceled unless there are exceptional circumstances. All bidding is a binding obligation to complete a transaction. You should not place a bid if you are not able to complete the transaction. If there is a purchase you are unable to complete, you may offer to reimburse the seller for the fees incurred for the sale and relist, otherwise the seller will need to complete the credit request process.
The buyer can request a purchase be cancelled if:
- Item is no longer available
- Item was damaged or item condition changed, prior to shipment
- Item was stolen or confiscated, prior to shipment
The buyer should contact Contact Customer Support to report the issue, and post appropriate feedback for the seller:
- Navigate to Items I've Won: Welcome> Buying> Won Items
- Under More Options click Leave Feedback
Please, click here to view the Feedback instructions.