Shipping Profiles allow you to set up shipping information one time and apply it to multiple listings. You can also update your shipping costs against all your items at one time.
How to create a Shipping Profile:
- Go to Welcome>My Account>Listing Tools> Shipping Profiles.
- Click Create Shipping Profile.
- Assign a Name to the Profile.
- Select the Profile Type.
- Enter Additional Handling Fees and Insurance
- Fill out the cost for each class of shipping you support:
- Select the shipping class tab
- Click the checkbox to Enable the shipping class for this profile
- Complete the cost grid
Shipping Profile Types:
|First Item Plus||This profile determines the flat rate shipping cost on the first item, with a smaller amount for each additional item(s).|
|Weight||This profile determines the flat rate shipping cost based on the weight of the item(s).|
|Sale Price||This profile determines the flat rate shipping cost based on the total cost of the item(s).|
For additional information and examples for Profile Types, see:
How to test your Shipping Profile:
- Go to My Account>Shipping Profiles.
- Click Select, then Test Profiles from the dropdown Actions menu.
- A popup screen displays, allowing you to test the shipping cost for this Profile.
How to assign a Shipping Profile to a listing:
Click here for information about assigning Profiles to new and existing listings.
Here is a helpful video on setting up shipping profiles: