Last Updated 3/1/2019
GunBroker.com provides three categories for rating items on the site. We ask sellers to choose as accurately as possible and to provide additional details when needed in the Item Description, in order to ensure buyers are presented with full-disclosure of the item up for sale.
The following standards should be used for describing the condition of any item listed on the GunBroker.com website:
Factory New (1)
- Not previously sold at retail
- In the exact same condition as current factory production year
New Old Stock (2)
- Brand new condition
- Never used or resold, but has been in stock for awhile, sometimes for years
- Note: This usually also means it is not the same as the current year production model; however, please read the item description to determine the actual condition.
- Items do not qualify as Factory New or New Old Stock
- Items have been previously owned
- Note: This also includes collectibles
Reason for standards:
Condition standards exist to ensure buyers on GunBroker.com have a consistent and predictable buying experience.