If you are interested in a particular type of item, and you would like to be notified when a matching item is listed for sale on our site, you can create a Saved Search. Saved Searches can then be run at any time using Welcome> Saved Searches.
Creating a search:
- Use any of the Search boxes located throughout our site to generate a search result.
- The results of your search display on the Search Results page.
Saving a search and receiving email notifications:
- At the bottom of the Narrow Your Search box on the results page, click Save this Search.
- A dialog box displays. Enter a Name for the search.
- Move the toggle to activate emails (if you want to receive emails when an item is listed which matches your search criteria).
- Click Save Search.
Running Saved Searches:
You can run the Saved Search anytime by clicking Welcome>Saved Searches.