If you are interested in a particular type of item, and you would like to be notified when a matching item is listed for sale on our site, you can create a Saved Search. Saved Searches can then be run at any time using My Searches.
Creating a search:
- Use any of the Search boxes located throughout our site to generate a search result.
- The results of your search display on the Search Results page.
Saving a search and receiving email notifications:
- At the bottom of the Narrow Your Search box on the results page, click Save this Search.
- A dialog box displays. Enter a Name for the search.
- Select the Email checkbox (if you want to receive emails when an item is listed which matches your search criteria).
- Click Save Search.
Running Saved Searches:
You can run the Saved Search anytime by clicking Welcome>My Searches.
The following video demonstrates how to create and save a set of search results, how to find and run that search, and how to set your preferences so you can receive an email notification when an item you are looking for is listed on GunBroker.com: