GunBroker.com release notes for 2021
Version 7.0.13 - Release Date: 12/20/2021
- View Item - The shipping estimator has been added to the page so you can see the estimated cost of shipping the product without having to open a pop up.
- Checkout - A new payment gateway (Fortis) has been added.
Version 7.0.12 - Release Date: 11/29/2021
- MyGunBroker - Added items that were purchased using layaway as a filter to both won and sold orders. This filter will show any item that was purchased using the layaway program regardless of the current status the order is in.
- MyGunBroker - Added all open orders and all closed orders to the order status filter for won and sold orders. All open orders will show all order statuses expect: Returned, Canceled, and Completed. All closed orders will only show Returned, Canceled, or Completed orders.
- MyGunBroker - Layaway orders will stay in won and sold orders for up to 90 days after they have been completed, returned, or canceled.
- Checkout - A new payment gateway EBizCharge has been added.
- Passwords - A reminder to change passwords every 6 months has been added to help keep your account safe.
Version 7.0.11 - Release Date: 11/08/2021
- Shipping Profiles - Added In-Store Pickup and Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories to the shipping profiles.
- Listing - Removed PayPal as an available payment method to Ammo, Collectible Firearms, and all items that require an FFL.
- Listing - Removed the non responsive listing and edit listing pages.
- Payment Gateway - Added OmniPay as a payment gateway.
Version 7.0.09 - Release Date: 10/18/2021
- New Shipping options - In-Store Pickup and Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories have been added as shipping options.
Version 7.0.08 - Release Date: 09/27/2021
- Account Information - Periodically we will ask you to review your account information to ensure everything is up to date.
- Pricing Reports - Caliber or Gauge is now a required field when purchasing a pricing report.
- MyGunBroker - Paid date now displays on the won orders grid when the grid is collapsed.
Version 7.0.07 - Release Date: 09/07/2021
- Search - Search now supports searching by username. You can use this function by starting your request seller:username and it will return all the active listings for that seller.
- Registration - The old registration pages have been removed.
- MyGunBroker - Items can be relisted from the sold orders and sold items grid immediately without leaving the page.
- MyGunBroker - Unsold items have been removed. These functions are supported on the ended items grid.
- Create Shipment - FedEx has notified us they will no longer allow firearms to be shipped with our account. Because of this FedEx policy we have removed the ability to create a shipment for firearms with FedEx. USPS still supports firearm shipments.
Version 7.0.06 - Release Date: 08/16/2021
- Manage Pictures - The manage pictures page has been updated to be responsive.
- Returned Orders - A new order status has been created for returns. Orders can now be placed in a returned status once payment or shipment has been made. Once an order is marked returned no further updates can be made to it.
- Listing - An item cannot be listed if the item weighs more than the max weight in the shipping profile.
- Registration - Podcast has been added as a referral method in the registration process.
- Tax Export - Compliance fee has been added to the tax export file.
- Immediate checkout - Immediate checkout has been broken up into credit cards and GunBroker Pay to show whether or not a buyer can use immediate checkout with credit cards.
Version 7.0.05 - Release Date: 07/26/2021
- Listing - Listing now allows URL links in the description so you can use photos on your hosted site in the description.
- Sales Tax - Various fixes for sales tax to be able to take advantage of the different sales tax laws in each state.
Version 7.0.04 - Release Date: 07/06/2021
- Sales Tax - Improvements made to the sales tax make a payment page. Now current balance is displayed and available to make a payment against.
- Sales Tax - Improvements made to the sales tax process.
- MyGunBroker - The won orders grid has been updated to display more information about the purchase.
- Checkout - Two payment gateways have been added CoreClear and Zen Payments.
- Item Details - "See Item Description" has been removed from payment terms and shipping terms.
Version 7.0.03 - Release Date: 06/14/2021
- Sales Tax - A payment page has been created to make partial payments for the sales taxes you have collected. You can choose to pay the last statement balance or a partial amount through a certain date. You can get to the payment page though the account dashboard.
- Sales Taxes - An export feature has been created to allow you to export your sales tax and order information on the sales tax information page. You can get to the sales tax information page on the billing info dashboard.
- Listing - A new characteristic has been created for Ammo. You will now need to enter how many rounds are being sold for the listing.
- GunBroker Pay - Payments made for orders that use ACH will be placed in a "Payment in Process" status until the payment has been transferred into the seller's account.
Version 7.0.02 - Release Date: 05/24/2021
- GunBroker.com Checkout - New payment gateway has been added Inovio.
- Sales Tax - Added the view of sales tax exemption under account information on MyGunBroker.
- Listing - Default required characteristics to other for items that do not have characteristics entered.
Version 7.0.1 - Release Date: 05/03/2021
- GunBroker.com Checkout - New payment gateway has been added CyberSource.
- Sales Tax - Account information and billing information has been updated to show sales tax collected for the GunBroker.com Market Place facilitator states.
- Checkout - Shipping information has been updated to cause sales tax to update real time when updating the shipping address in checkout.
- Sales Tax - GunBroker.com has set up a process to upload ans select your reason for sales tax exemptions. You can upload your documents on this page https://www.gunbroker.com/user/taxexemption once approved your account will be marked to not be charged sales tax for purchases.
Version 7.01.01 - Release Date: 04/12/2021
- GunBroker.com Checkout - New payment gateway has been added Pinwheel.
- FFL network - UPdated the image for FFL on file to reflect eFFL.
- Sales Tax - Added a sales tax information page where sellers can see tax statements, recent activity, and the last 24 months of history. Access to this page is www.gunbroker.com/billing/salestaxstatements
- Add to description - This page has been updated to use current styling and make responsive.
- Listing - The new listing process has been made live and is now the primary listing tool.
- Footer - Added a link in the footer to explain GunBroker.com's Accessibility policy.
Version 6.1.36 - Release Date: 03/22/2021
- GunBroker.com Checkout - New payment gateway has been added Moneris.
- Taxes - Taxes are shown on the sold order and invoice even if no taxes are charged.
- Password Reset - Requesting a password reset now requires captcha.
- Listing - Items listed through the new listing process will now be directed to the new edit listing process.
- GunBroker Checkout - ePN is allowed to be auth only.
- Payment methods - Prevented users from unmarking primary payment method if taxes are owed.
Version 6.1.35 - Release Date: 03/1/2021
- Pricing Reports - Updated the pricing reports to display the data better and make it more usable and readable.
- Taxes Invoice - Created an invoice to email showing the amount of taxes the seller has collected and the date collections will be run to collect the taxes.
- Coupons - Changed the sort order of the coupons on the coupon page to show newest coupons first.
- Dev Key - Added Captcha to the devkey request form.
Version 6.1.34 - Release Date: 02/8/2021
- Sold Orders - Added whether an order was tax exempt on the sold orders export. This will only be true if the buyer has submitted their tax document to GunBroker.com.
- Invoice - Added wording on the invoice to show the buyer was tax exempt.
Version 6.1.33 - Release Date: 01/18/2021
- GunBroker.com Gold Membership - Added the reward for gold members who renew their membership for 6 years.
Article is closed for comments.