GunBroker.com offers a Bulk Lister as a quick and easy way to upload a large number of listings at one time using a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. To use Bulk Lister, you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 (or newer version) installed on your computer.
Submit a support ticket requesting Bulk Lister be enabled for your account.
Once you have been notified Bulk Lister has been enabled for your account, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1 - Download and complete the Excel spreadsheet
- Click the 'View' button for the 'Listing Tools' feature from your Account Dashboard
- Click the 'View' button for the Bulk Lister option
- Download the Excel spreadsheet template. The Excel spreadsheet opens with the following tabs: Instructions, Listings, Categories, Version
- Follow the instructions to add your listing information in the appropriate tabs and column
NOTE: Do NOT change the Heading Titles or Tab Names within the Excel spreadsheet
Step 2 - Upload your spreadsheet
- Go to My GunBroker> Toolbox> Listing Tools
- Select the 'View' button for the Bulk Lister
- Select your saved spreadsheet and Click 'Upload'
Step 3 - The system will validate and post your listings
- The system validates each row of information
- If any row fails validation, you will receive an error message specifying the row and field in error
- Please correct any errors and upload the spreadsheet again
- If all rows pass validation, the listings go into a queue and will begin posting to the site
- You will receive an email when all listings have posted
Step 4 - Track your listings on Welcome> Selling > Selling
Note: Please list only a few items at a time, until you get a hang of the new listing system.