Last Updated 2/23/2019
GunBroker.com offers a Bulk Lister as a quick and easy way to upload a large number of listings at one time using a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. To use Bulk Lister, you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 (or newer version) installed on your computer.
To be eligible to use the Bulk Lister feature, GunBroker.com policy requires a seller to have completed 50 Sold Transactions with positive Feedback.
If you have completed 50 Sold transactions, and are in good standing, please contact Customer Support to request Bulk Lister be enabled for your account.
Once you have been notified Bulk Lister has been enabled for your account, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1 - Download and complete the Excel spreadsheet
- Click the 'View' button for the 'Listing Tools' feature from your Account Dashboard
- Click the 'View' button for the Bulk Lister option
- Download the Excel spreadsheet template. The Excel spreadsheet opens with the following tabs: Instructions, Listings, Categories, Version
- Follow the instructions to add your listing information in the appropriate tabs and column
NOTE: Do NOT change the Heading Titles or Tab Names within the Excel spreadsheet
Step 2 - Upload your spreadsheet
- Go to My GunBroker> Account> Listing Tools
- Select the 'View' button for the Bulk Lister
- Select your saved spreadsheet and Click 'Upload'
Step 3 - The system will validate and post your listings
- The system validates each row of information
- If any row fails validation, you will receive an error message specifying the row and field in error
- Please correct any errors and upload the spreadsheet again
- If all rows pass validation, the listings go into a queue and will begin posting to the site
- You will receive an email when all listings have posted
Step 4 - Track your listings on Welcome>My Selling
Note: Please list only a few items at a time, until you get a hang of the new listing system.