You can create standard text for Additional Terms of Sale one time, and use it on multiple listings. You can also update Additional Terms of Sale text in one place and change all unsold listings and items without bids.
Creating Standard Text:
- Go to My GunBroker>Toolbox> Listing Tools> Standard Text for Additional Terms of Sale
- Select View.
- Select Create Standard Text.
- Add a Nickname. The Nickname is an identifier for your Standard Text and is used for reference purposes.
- Enter the text you want to apply to multiple listings in the Standard Text area. (This area supports basic HTML.)
- Click Save.
Once your information is added, click Preview to see how it will look in your listing.
Adding Standard Text to a listing:
On the List an Item page, in the Describe Your Item section:
- See Standard Text for Additional Terms of Sale.
- Select the Nickname from the dropdown list for the Standard Text you want to apply.
Making your Standard Text the default for all listings:
You can preset the Standard Text for Additional Terms of Sale using Item Listing Defaults. The text you specify in the Listing Defaults section will fill the Additional Terms of Sale shown on the List an Item web page.
- Go to Welcome>My Account>Preferences.
- See Auction Listing Defaults.
- Select the Nickname from the Standard Text for Additional Terms of Sale dropdown.
- Save Changes.
Adding Standard Text to a bulk listing:
Bulk Lister now includes a Standard Text column. You need to include the Standard Text ID, which can be found on the My GunBroker>Toolbox> Listing Tools> Standard Text for Additional Terms of Sale.