Use these HTML templates to create a well-structured, properly formatted description so buyers can quickly find the information they need in your listing.
Here's how to use the templates:
- Right click the name of the template to download the template file to your computer. (Mac users: Press the CTRL key, and click the image.)
- Open the file in your text editor, such as Notepad or Wordpad. Note: Do not use Microsoft Word as it could break your item listing.
- Fill in the item listing according to the comments in the listing templates.
- Save the file.
- Preview the item listing by opening it in your web browser.
- Copy the contents of the item template into the description of your item listing on GunBroker.com.
Note: GunBroker.com does not offer support for these templates. Any modification to these templates could change how they appear in different browsers. Please familiarize yourself with HTML and/or CSS styles if you make major changes to these templates. See Using HTML in Listings for additional information.
The HTML files for each template are listed below the table.
|Red and Blue|