GunBroker.com release notes for 2022
Version 7.0.24 - Release Date: 09/26/2022
- Listing - (Coming soon) Updated Item Title, Subtitle, and Description field rules to ensure compliance with our Listing Policies
- Orders - New option to refund returned or canceled orders
- Channel Advisor - As previously noted, Channel Advisor will discontinue support, effective October 4, 2022
Version 7.0.24 - Release Date: 09/06/2022
Login - Fixed an issue where reCAPTCHA was cut off on small displays.
Item View - New disclaimer on UPC-based item characteristics.
My GunBroker Dashboard - Removed Watchlist item display for improved performance.
Messaging - Blocked bidders are no longer allowed to directly message sellers.
Version 7.0.23 - Release Date: 08/15/2022
Checkout - Added Misc Fee in compliance with CO's New Retail Delivery Fee.
Add Ons - Added Misc Fee in compliance with CO's New Retail Delivery Fee.
Sold Order Exports - Added Misc Fee in compliance with CO's New Retail Delivery Fee.
Payment Gateways - Removed Fortis (now combined with Bluedog).
Version 7.0.22 - Release Date: 08/1/2022
Payment Reminders - New ability to send payment reminders to multiple recipients.
Sold Orders Exports - Added new information to the Sold Orders Export including UPC, Dates instead of True/False, and FFL number.
Channel Advisor - Note added: Channel Advisor will discontinue support effective October 4, 2022.
Version 7.0.21 - Release Date: 06/27/2022
- Take a Shot - Changes have been made that an offer that is auto accepted will not end the item until the buyer completes checkout. If a buyer abandons the order before completing checkout a new offer higher than the previous offer will have to be made by the buyer if the buyer wishes to purchase the item.
- Search - Characteristics have been added to the parent levels in search results.
- Bulk Lister - Ammo listings are now able to add number of rounds for sale per quantity of 1 so we can display price per round on the results for listings made in Bulk Lister. If the value entered is not a valid value then other will be displayed. To view the valid values go into list an item and select the ammo category and look the drop down for the valid values.
Version 7.0.20 - Release Date: 05/16/2022
- Listing - Sellers have the option of choosing states that their items are illegal to sell in. This will prevent buyers in those states from being able to purchase the item. This addition has been added to the api, bulk lister, and listing defaults.
- Listing - Listing has been updated to prevent BitRail as the only payment method.
Version 7.0.19 - Release Date: 04/25/2022
- MyGunBroker - The sold orders grid now displays the date a payment reminder was sent to the buyer. The sold order grid also displays if a credit request was submitted for an order and the date it was submitted.
- Listing an Item - Added 4,6, and 8 days to the duration of standard auctions. Sellers can pick between 4 and 14 days to run a standard auction.
- Bulk Lister - 4,6, and 8 days have been added to standard auctions for the bulk lister.
- Sales Tax - When a cancel order is reopened the sales tax for the cancel order will be returned. The sales tax will be tracked on the new open order.
Version 7.0.18 - Release Date: 04/03/2022
- Credit Request - Sellers can now upload documents when submitting a credit request. This cuts down the step of opening a support ticket to provide additional information.
- Password Resets - Error messages have been improved to provide better direction when requesting a password reset. Also a change has been made to make all emails for password resets valid until they expire or the password is changed.
- BitRail - Text on the website has been updated to remove GunBroker Pay branding from BitRail.
Version 7.0.17 - Release Date: 03/14/2022
- Search Results – We have added the lowest costs of shipping one item to the icons. We have made a change to show that an item has a reserve instead of showing items that do not have a reserve with the icons.
- MyGunBroker – We have changed the icons for credit requests and Buyer’s Protection Program.
- Seller Reports – We have made the selling and buying history reports free.
Version 7.0.16 - Release Date: 02/21/2022
- Search Results - We have redesigned search to provide bigger pictures, display both the auction price and BuyNow Price, display seller's rating, and added price per round for ammunition.
- Checkout - In-Store Pickup will now default to the seller's FFL or business address and will not be editable by the buyer.
- Shipping Profiles - The example text has been changed from "0.00" to "Enter Amount" for the amount fields.
- My GunBroker - The feedback rating has been added to the highest bidder on the selling grid.
- My GunBroker - On the credit request I submitted grid the request credit button has been removed as this is no longer a required step in the Non Paying Buyer credit request process.
- Credit Request - Credit requested that require an item to be relisted will now be prompted upon submission as well as displayed on the credit request I submitted grid.
Version 7.0.15 - Release Date: 01/31/2022
- Checkout - FFL items purchased outside of the US will not calculate taxes when shipping to an FFL.
- Shipping - Labels for Priority and 1st class have been changed to USPS Priority and USPS 1st class.
- Credit Request - The credit request grid has been updated to show which credit requests requires items to be relisted and which items have been relisted.
- Credit Request - All credit request types will now be available for both returned and canceled orders.
- Listing - Webp images are now able to be uploaded in listing.
- Invoices - Invoices and item summary now display what shipping method was selected.
Version 7.0.14 - Release Date: 01/10/2022
- In-Store Pickup - In-Store Pickup excludes handling and insurance on the price of pickup.
- Credit Request - A new credit request page has been created. An order will have to be in a canceled or return status in order to submit a credit request. The new credit request page is designed to place the credit request into the right type by asking questions and guiding you to the correct request type. Also Non Paying Buyer credit request no longer need the extra step of requesting credit.
- Invoices and sold order grid - Taxes and Fees have been split into their own line items.