GunBroker.com wants to let you know where we are heading with certain changes to the website. These are a combination of changes that are in progress and changes we are considering making. Some are currently under development. Others are in the early planning stages.
We will update this page with information as we continue our planning and development process. Don’t forget to learn about the changes we make in every release by reviewing the Release Notes section of the Support Site. You can view Product News and Updates here: https://support.gunbroker.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000020934-Product-News-and-Updates
Recent Releases and Under Development
- Internet Sales Tax - GunBroker.com will facilitate the collection of sales tax on behalf of the sellers. This process continues to expand. Additional states will be added a Marketplace Facilitator States beginning April 1, 2021.
- New Online Listing Process – We are in the process of creating a new, responsive listing page that makes greater use of item defaults, allows for easier picture loading and working with standard text all in one place. You can try it now by clinking the link at the top of the current List an Item page.
Items being Discussed or Defined
- Require an FFL to be selected upon check out for items requiring an FFL. In order to properly calculate sales tax, the proper ship to location needs to be known when the tax is calculated and before payment is made. This will only be required for items that must ship to an FFL.
- Improved Credit Request Process - Changes to simplify and accelerate the credit request process are coming.
- Require a picture for all listings
- Using the first picture as the thumbnail and not allowing a separate image
- Requiring the first picture be specifically of the item for sale
- Better display of shipping costs to make shipping comparisons easier for buyers.
- Adding the ability for a Seller logo and business description in order to brand their listings better.
- Supporting rich text descriptions so it is easier to format listing details.
Questions or concerns about the above should be directed to SiteInfo@GunBroker.com. Thank you.
Article is closed for comments.