GunBroker.com wants to let you know where we are heading with certain changes to the website. Some of these changes are under consideration or in-development while others are in the early planning stages.
This page will continue to be updated as we continue the planning and development process. Please remember that you can learn about the changes made in each update by reviewing the Release Notes available here.
Recent Releases and Under Development
- SubUsers: SubUsers are now available to use through Account >Manage SubUsers. With SubUsers you can designate new accounts with their own username/password to perform all functions for your account except (1) bidding/buying/placing offers on items and (2) accessing the Account page to add or edit users.
Items currently in discussion, being defined, or in-progress
- Messaging Center: A new home for real-time messaging where buyers and sellers can ask questions and discuss listings without ever leaving the site!
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA): Greatly improved account security through a once-monthly authentication process that keeps you in control and further protects against would-be bad actors.
Multi-item Cart: Purchase multiple items at once through a unified, cross-seller checkout system that connects buyers with even more products they'll love in an all new, secure, industry-leading e-commerce process.
- Require a picture for all listings.
- Using the first picture as the thumbnail instead of a separate image.
- Requiring the first picture be specifically of the item for sale.
- Better integration, calculation, and display of shipping costs to make shipping easier for everyone.
- Supporting rich text descriptions so it is easier to format listing details.
Questions or concerns about the above should be directed to SiteInfo@GunBroker.com. Thank you.