Last Updated 2/23/2019
How To Change Your Account Information:
- Click Welcome>My Account
- Select 'View' next to Account Information OR select Account>Account Info from the menu on the left
Note: Refer to the rules for setting up a valid User Name and Password
Note: You may update name and phone number under Personal Information located on the Account Information page.
User Name rules display on the Change User Name page:
- Must be at least 6 characters long
- Cannot be your first name or last name
- Cannot be any part of an email address
- Cannot be the same as your Password
- Cannot be a web address
- Cannot be all numbers
Password rules display on the Change Password page:
- Must be at least 8 characters long
- Cannot be your first name or last name or username
- Must contain a number but cannot be all numbers
- Cannot be a Password you have previously used on GunBroker.com
- Passwords are case sensitive
- Must contain a capital letter.
- Must contain a special character.
- Cannot be your first name or last name or username.
- Cannot be the company name from your business information.
- Cannot be the first name or last name from your business information.
Note: If you attempt to change your User Name or Password, and these rules are not met, the "invalid username" or "invalid password" message displays.
Updating Address Rules
- Enter your home mailing address
Note: Please DO NOT enter a business address or a PO Box
Note: Business information or alternate mailing address, such as a PO Box, may be added under the Business Information field after activation.
Note: If you provide information in the Business Information fields, this is the contact which will display for you on the site.
Public Email Address rules display on the Edit Public Emails page:
- Your Public Email Address is used for all contact and correspondence with other users on the GunBroker.com site
- Your Public Email Address can be any type of email you wish.
- Since the Public Email Address is used to communicate with other users on the site, you may use an email address for the customer service department of your business
- Your Public Email Address is not shared with any third party company without your consent.
Registration Email Address rules display on the Edit Registration Emails page::
- You may have a separate Registration Email Address for all your correspondence with GunBroker.com. This includes registration and account activation.
- For security purposes, your Registration Email Address is used for your registration code to activate your account.
- Your Registration Email Address is not shared with any third party company without your consent.
NOTE: If your registration email address is not correct, you will not be able to use the site as this is the email used for during the Activation process for your account.
Article is closed for comments.