To help you identify items in your store listed on GunBroker.com:
GunBroker.com has Hang Tags to help your staff identify items in store and also for sale on GunBroker.com. When someone in your store wants to purchase the item, the tag alerts your staff to check GunBroker.com to be sure the item does not currently have a winning bid or was already sold online. You may also direct in-store customers to bid on the item on GunBroker.com.
How to obtain Hang Tags:
- You may purchase Hang Tags from The GunBroker.com Dealer Store, or
- You may print your own by downloading this printable template.
If the item does not have bids:
- If the listing is scheduled to begin at a future date, you can Remove the item using the Actions menu on My Selling>Scheduled Items.
- If the listing/auction has started, but no one has bid on the item, or if the Reserve Price has not been met, you may use End an Auction Early in Tools for Sellers to end the listing before its scheduled completion, or you can use the End Listing link in the Edit Listing box at the top of the item page.
- You can direct anyone who is interested in the store item to the auction listing on GunBroker.com, and suggest they bid on the item.
If the item has a winning bid on GunBroker.com or was sold at a fixed price:
You cannot withdraw the item from sale on GunBroker.com once it has a winning bid or was purchased at a fixed price. You must consider it sold. (A winning bid is a bid above the Reserve Price or any bid on a non-reserve auction.)
Please note: we reserve the right to suspend the accounts of sellers failing to complete transactions.