You can relist auction listings which did not sell free of charge with the same options.
To quickly relist one item exactly as it was listed before:
- Go to Sellers>Tools for Sellers.
- Scroll to After the Auction.
- Click Relist an Item.
- Enter the Item Number.
- Click Relist This Item Immediately.
To quickly relist multiple items:
- Select the items you want to relist.
- Click Relist Selected Auctions.
To relist an item and change its parameters (for example, to lower your Reserve Price or change its description), use Relist an Item, then select Relist This Item with Edits.
You can also relist a single item in this way:
- Go to My Selling>Unsold Items.
- Locate the item you want to relist.
- Click Select, then Relist Immediately (or Relist with Edits) from the Actions dropdown menu.